Every Murdock branch donated £500 each to local charities in lieu of giving Christmas gifts, raising a grand total of £7,000.
- Balbriggan - Jigsaw (local charity in Balbriggan focused on support for young people)
- Kennedy Way – Air Ambulance (
- Ballymount – WALK (empowering people with disabilities to live self-determined lives in an equal and inclusive society)
- Lisburn – Action Cancer
- Duncrue – Addiction NI
- Newtownards – Praxi (Charity for learning disabilities, mental health and dementia)
- Dungannon – Air Ambulance
- Castlereagh – Cancer Fund for Children (based Airport Road in Belfast)
- Newry (Colm Campbell) – Newry Help the Homeless
- Enniskillen – Angel Wishes
- Civils – Alzheimer’s Society
- Kilbarrack - St Francis Hospice Raheny
- Banbridge – Oaklands Short Breaks Unit
- Derry – Splitting between two charities: Circle of Support colour, circumstance or background.
– Raising Autism Awareness and Foyle Foodbank
– Providing Emergency food to those facing poverty regardless of race, religion, colour, circumstance or background.